Are you looking to join a team dedicated to providing exceptional care, support and education to the communities it serves?
Taking pride in our Sacred Work, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for our patients and their families. We strive to improve the quality of life of those in our community. Located in southwest Ohio, Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, nine emergency departments and 120 outpatient facilities.
The Extern is employed by Kettering Health Network in a precepted, cooperative relationship with the Clinical Nurse Preceptor. The nature of this position is to expose the Extern to role of the professional nurse.
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
- Strong connection to our local community in Greene County through our Greene Memorial Foundation supporting and sponsoring over 300 events every year.
- Close knit, growing community; Neighbors serving Neighbors
- Quarterly Townhall meetings for campus and KHN network updates
- Monthly employee engagement activities including; food trucks, ice cream socials, etc.
- Beavercreek’s 675 is one of the fasted growing corridors in the state of Ohio bringing new business, restaurants, and retailers regularly.
- Our serene, hotel-style environment is specifically designed to promote peace and healing.
- Award Winning chefs
- Click here to learn more!