Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit Network of eight hospitals, 11 emergency departments, and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. With more than 12,500 employees, the network’s commitment to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services is only made possible with the dedication of the network’s exceptional staff.
WE WANT YOUR TALENT!
CALENDER OF EVENTS
Southern Adventist University (Nursing): September 26-27
Union College (Nursing): October 2-3
Oakwood University (Nursing): October 8-9
Andrews University (Nursing): October 15-17
Southwestern Adventist University (Nursing): October 22-23
Union College: September 19-20
La Sierra University (Management & Finance): October 8-10
Pacific Union College: October 24-25
Walla Walla University: October 29-30
Summer Program Start and End Date
May 7-July 24, 2019
SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW
Click on your school name above under your area of study to view and schedule an interview.
1. Dress appropriately. Look professional. Make sure your outfit has no wrinkles or stains.
2. Be prepared. Bring a pen, notebook, or portfolio with paper and several resumé copies.
3. Do your research. Learn a little bit about Kettering Health Network prior to your interview. Explore the website and see what you find interesting.
4. Prepare questions. Be ready to ask questions that demonstrate an interest in the internship program and show your willingness to contribute your skill set.
5. Provide examples. Prepare examples of projects you are proud of completing. Think of stories prior to your interview that show you took initiative, followed a process, and successfully completed a goal.
Contact Josh Stahl at Joshua.Stahl@ketteringhealth.org or call (937) 762-1401