About the Opportunity:
- Join the OR Team at a state of the art 21 OR suites
- Level II trauma facility
- National recognition for innovation in Orthopedic and Heart Care
- Competitive compensation, full-time and part-time (non-benefited) positions available
- Full-Time Benefits Include:
- 403(b) pre-tax savings account with employer match
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Mental Health care and Prescription Drug subsidy
- 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependants (Full-time employees)
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
- Team oriented environment
- And more . . .
To provide technical support to anesthesia services and facilitate activities related to this service via the acquisition, preparation and application of supplies, instruments, and equipment. In this role they contribute to safe, efficient and cost-effective anesthesia care. They provide support in anesthesia for routine and complex surgical cases by assisting in the preparation and maintenance of patient monitoring devices and anesthesia delivery systems before and during anesthesia. He/she works closely with the Department of Anesthesia and the staff of the Department of Surgical Services.